Personnel are the key aspect to any organisation — without people, no activities will be accomplished
An organisation’s executive provides overall direction, motivation and authority to achieve its goals. Highly qualified, skilled and experienced personnel become a prized source of innovation; and on occasion we may ask staff to explore the unknown in the name of progress.
Safeguarding our people is both a moral and legal obligation. It is also a strong business choice, to protect the heart of an organisation’s capabilities, continuity and ongoing development. RWSSi specialises in Close Protection, creating a secure, organised and efficient environment for the people in our care – anywhere in the world.
Adapting to the client’s needs and profile, Close Protection can be delivered in a range of methods – large or small teams, high profile or very discreet protection.
- Home office and residential protection
- Travel security
- Hotel security
- Public event security
- Country and City Reports (Security & Political Risk Assessment)
- Travel Preparations – destination briefings, selecting hotels, transport, emergency responses
- Pre-Travel security training – personal security awareness, incident response, medical, driving (urban and cross country)
- Incident response, protection and recovery